UA-55826279-2

August 23, 2011

Trend Alert: The Moon Boots

The moon boots are said to be the next big thing, few years ago  I will never consider them unless I was on a snowy place skying. But now I have seen designers come with beautiful balance and sober designs, I will love to have a pair.
Will you be wearing this trend? I think I will, if I get to find the perfect ones (great fit, comfortable, and great price).

Spanish: Las botas de luna o "moon boots" prometen ser la proxima tendencia de moda. Hace un par de años solo las hubiera considerado para estar en un lugar con nieve. Pero ahora que he visto a diseñadores hacer bellos y sobrios diseños, me gustarìa un par.
Que me dices, usaras esta tendencia? Yo creo que yo si, siempre y cuando encuentre el par perfecto (comodo, buen talle, y buen precio).
xx
Rosa
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret


From last winter collection
Buy them here

12 comments:

  1. loving the leopard ones! great post!

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo ya hace que as veo muchos años, y nunca me han gusta mucho, pero bueno.. un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan todas, pero la primera y la última se ven geniales.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ideales esas botas, la verdad es que va llegando el fin del verano :(

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! they're insane, i can't wear them i would look like a clown i'm too petit for those kind.
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are pretty cool, I would wear them, they look like they would keep your feet nice and toasty. I like the 3rd pair the best.

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore les bottes!!!
    Анжела Донава
    http://www.blogangela.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. id only wear this if i must (aka.. the bad weather and snow, etc..) other than that, i wont even buy it !


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bueno no son mi estilo, pero son lindas!!

    Olguita
    www.BuscandoFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool! And most importantly they seem really strong, compared to Uggs, that after some weeks are totally ruined and we look like ducks walking :P

    fashmark.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!